Monday, December 1, 2014

Goodbye 2014

Every couple of years, I take time away from blogging about a particular OSHA topic during the month of December so I can rest and recharge. Instead of doing my "real" work, I try and spend a little more time with my family, travel somewhere fun, and take lots of naps. This is one of those Decembers.

I do plan on coming back strong next year, and it sounds like OSHA will give us plenty of things to discuss. Things will get started fast with the release of the new OSHA injury reporting rules, as well as planned releases of their new confined space standard for construction (only been 30 years in the making) and walking/working surfaces standard.

My thanks to all our great readers for supporting the OSHA Training Blog. Happy Holidays, and a prosperous 2015! - Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We review all comments for appropriate content and to filter out Spam, and post them as soon as possible.